Where your money goes

Since 2001 we have spent over £xx on charitable activities in Malawi, which have enabled us to have a significant impact on the daily lives of people in the Lake Malawi Diocese.

How we invested your money in 2022

We spent £132,000 in 2022, 74% or £97,000 of which was on charitable activities. The remaining 26% or £35,000 was spent on the support and fundraising costs that will ensure we can continue to transform lives in Malawi.

What we achieved in 2022

Here are a few of the projects we delivered last year

AMAO Partnership Update

All Saints Mtunthama Anglican Orphanage (AMAO) is a non-profit-making care facility in Kasungu, owned and operated by the Anglican Diocese of Lake Malawi (ADLM).  AMAO provides care and support to orphans and vulnerable children both in the care facility and also out in the community. This care and support is […]

Read more

Launch of our Etsy Shop!

Announcement We’ve decided to be a bit more creative as a charity, so we have diversified and just opened our first Etsy charity shop All of our products are made in Malawi & brought back by our volunteers All profits are for Medic Malawi Charity to deliver multiple infrastructure projects, […]

Read more


Yesterday, on January 24th 2022, southern Malawi was devastated by cyclone ‘Ana’ which ripped through the country destroying river banks, redirecting water across roads, tearing down power lines and cutting off communities from vital services. The main road that runs down through the whole country (called the M1) has been […]

Read more